Professional goal: compete and podium at the Olympics
NorAm Cup: The North American Cup races are one step below World Cup and run from December to April throughout North America.
- I am the current NorAm Cup champion from 2015, 2016, 2018
- Current Canadian Champion for slalom and giant slalom
World Cup: highest level of snowboard competition in the world. Participation is governed by invitation only through Canada Snowboard.
- 2017: World Championships 26th position
- 2018: World Cup 22nd position
World University Games: The Winter Universiade is a biennial international multi-sport event held for full-time students at a post-
secondary institution. The athletes are selected based on their performance in the previous season.
- 2013 Italy; 2015 Spain
Junior Worlds: Snowboarders from across the world who are 19 years and under are selected to compete based on their performance that season. Canada snowboard requires each athlete to have a minimum of 50 FIS Points to apply.
- 2009-2012: Japan, New Zealand, Italy, Spain
USASA: United States of America Snowboard Association organizes races across the US and holds a national championship for qualifying athletes. My home ski club is located in Ellicottville, NY (3 hour drive from Toronto) so I raced in that program growing up.
- I qualified for US nationals every year that I participated in USASA
- For the ten years I competed in USASA, I was on the podium for every nationals, frequently getting double gold.
Currently ranked 37th in the World according to the 2019 list on FIS (Federation Internationale de Ski)